Thursday, March 31, 2011

Welcome to my blog "Your Best Life Now"

Welcome to my blog.  This is a new process for me - blogging.  I have a lot to learn, but it looks fun and intriguing.  For now, I would like to share a quote from the book Make The Big Time Where You Are written by Frosty Westering in 1990 and published by Big Five Productions: "The Big Time is not a place; it's a state of your heart.  It's not something your get; it's something you become."  Frosty says "the success road is always under construction."  This is where I got the idea for the name of my blog: Your Best Life Now.  We really only have the now.  Yesterday is gone and there is no guarantee of tomorrow.  We must give each day our best shot.  Zig Ziglar says "If you think a day is not important, try missing one."  I believe that statement helps put into perspective that each day is a gift.  It may not bring the gifts we thought we wanted, but it will bring the gifts we need in order to learn and grow.  Thanks for visiting my blog - a genuine work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment